Welcome to the NTDB Data Center
The National Trauma Data Bank® (NTDB) is the largest aggregation of trauma registry data ever assembled.
The goal of the NTDB is to inform the medical community, the public, and decision makers about a wide
variety of issues that characterize the current state of care for injured persons. For more information,
please visit the NTDB main page at http://www.facs.org/trauma/ntdb/index.html.
The NTDB 2015 Call for Data for Admission Year 2014 submissions is not currently open.
Any submissions made prior to the opening will be rejected and will have to be resubmitted.
- Contact NTDB Technical Support
- Contact ACS
- If you are a new user, but your facility is already registered, search for your facility here.
- If you are a new NTDB participant, click here and request that your facility be added to the NTDB.
- Questions about how the Datacenter website functions or data submission?
Please take our NTDB User's Tutorial
, conveniently broken down into the following short sections:
Registration, Understanding the NTDS, File Submission, Validator Operation, and NTDB Reports
- Questions about how to use your new benchmark report?
- To request the NTDB data for research purposes, please click here.
- To suggest a change to the Data Dictionary, please visit our NTDS Data Dictionary Revision site here.
The NTDB Data Center is maintained and supported by Digital Innovation, Inc. (DI), the technical and
operational partner for NTDB. DI and American College of Surgeons are collaborating to provide clinical
and technological advances for NTDB and other trauma initiatives, as part of the
strategic business relationship that has
been established between the two organizations.
Technical support for NTDB Data Center is being provided by DI's comprehensive Technical Assistance Center.